Send Your Referrals
Referral to Hospice
- Many physicians struggle with feelings of having failed a patient when no curative treatment remains.
- Reframing the goals of care from cure to palliation often helps physicians accept a life-limiting prognosis.
- We remind, that there is much they can do even when curative medical treatment is no longer appropriate.
- By referring a patient to hospice care the physicians are helping to relieve the patient’s physical, emotional, and spiritual suffering.
- We encourage the primary physicians remain actively involved in the care of patients after admission to hospice.
- For many patients, the involvement of the primary physician in hospice care provides reassurance that their doctors are NOT “giving up” on them.
Go ahead and submit the names of your friends, relatives, colleagues, or acquaintances who may be in need of our quality hospice care. We would gladly get in touch with them at the soonest possible time.
Please fill out the form below with the required information.